What can I say instead of I will pray for you?
So, go ahead and care a little (or a lot).
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
How do you say praying for someone?
‘ I ask that you put it in my friend’s heart to seek you, so he can find you.” Pray that God brings other people into the lives of your friends who will show and share with them the love of God. God loves using many faces and voices to reveal his goodness to someone.
What do you say to someone praying for you?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
What do you say when praying over someone?
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray Ephesians 3:16-19 that according to the riches of your glory you may grant (name of person) to be strengthened with power through your Spirit in (name of person) inner being, so that Christ may dwell in his/her heart through faith–that he/she, being rooted and grounded in love, may have …
How do you pray for someone who is going through a hard time?
Prayers for comfort
Words can’t express the ache in my heart. I feel pain every day. I pray to you as I am desperate for help. I need to know that you care, that you love me, be my refuge from pain, replacing my distress with peace, and be my strength when I feel weak and find it hard to carry on.
How do you say you are in my thoughts and prayers?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
How do I pray for my friend?
Pray for a Friend in Pain
Dear Lord, Lord I pray for (insert name). I pray that they may experience your deep spiritual understanding, strength, endurance, and patience. I pray that you can give (name) more knowledge of yourself during this difficult time.
What do you say before starting a prayer?
We open the prayer by addressing God because he is the one we are praying to. Start by saying “Father in Heaven” or “Heavenly Father.” We address Him as our Heavenly Father, because He is the father of our spirits. He is our creator and the one to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives.
How do you say pray for fast recovery?
Get Well Religious Wishes
- May God send you angels to watch over you as you recover. …
- I hope that you feel better with each passing day. …
- As I close my eyes and pray each night, I pray that God heals you.
- God hears our prayers, and mine is that you are feeling better soon.
How do you respond to thank you for your prayers?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
What is the meaning of I will pray for you?
1. to beseech God, or some other deity, on behalf of someone or something. I will pray for you to recover from your illness quickly.
How do you say protection prayer?
I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. You are my hiding place, and under Your wings I can always find refuge. Protect me from trouble wherever I go, and keep evil far from me. No matter where I am, I will look to You as my Protector, the one who fights for me every day.