The values Jesus Christ taught in the New Testament can be summed up in two thoughts—love God and love others. Here is a sampling of values that are presented in the Word of God: Generosity – This is the core Christian value of being kind and unselfish, especially with our money and time.
What are 5 qualities of Jesus?
Here are six ways Jesus is different from the leaders of today, and what those differences teach us.
- Jesus always speaks the truth. …
- Jesus asks for more and offers more. …
- Jesus values us more. …
- Jesus values all of us. …
- Jesus is motivated by compassion. …
- Jesus forgives.
What were Jesus beliefs?
Jesus preached, taught in parables, and gathered disciples. It is believed that through his crucifixion and subsequent resurrection, God offered humans salvation and eternal life, that Jesus died to atone for sin to make humanity right with God.
What was most important to Jesus?
Loving God and loving people, that’s definitely the most important. They are so closely tied to each other that in Matthew 25:40, Jesus points out that the act of love you do to someone else, you are actually doing that to Him. So part of how I love God is wrapped up in how I love you.
What are the divine attributes of Jesus?
What leadership qualities did Jesus have?
6 Powerful Leadership Qualities Jesus Embodied
- He Was a Listener. In all things, Jesus listened to the voice of God. …
- He Was a Servant. “The way you want others to treat you is how you should treat everyone else,” Luke 6:31, TPT. …
- He Created Boundaries. …
- He Delegated. …
- He Was a Good Steward. …
- He Knew How to Practice Silence.
What did Jesus actually teach?
Many would tell you that Jesus preached sermons filled with love and forgiveness. Others will tell you that he spoke about peace, and how to attain the kingdom of God. … Jesus’ teaching was much more dynamic, and far harsher than many realize, or care to admit.
What was Jesus purpose?
This is the reason that Jesus came to the earth: to save his people from their sins by his life, death and resurrection. His great purpose was to restore sinners to their God so that they may have eternal life forever with him.
What are the 5 basic beliefs of Christianity?
The 5 are: 1) Uniqueness of Jesus (Virgin Birth) –Oct 7; 2) One God (The Trinity) Oct 14; 3) Necessity of the Cross (Salvation) and 4) Resurrection and Second Coming are combinded on Oct 21; 5) Inspiration of Scripture Oct 28.
What are 3 things the Bible tells us?
Rick Warren Quotes. The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven, you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven.
What are the 5 miracles of Jesus?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What are the 10 attributes of God?
Each of them ascribes to God a pair of properties from the following list of divine attributes: (a) perfect, (b) immutable, (c) transcendent, (d) nonphysical, (e) omniscient, (f) omnipresent, (g) personal, (h) free, (i) all-loving, (j) all-just, (k) all-merciful, and (1) the creator of the universe.
What was Jesus’s full name?
Though his name may actually be Joshua, the name “Jesus” wasn’t born out of creativity but also translation. When Yeshua is translated into Greek, which the New Testament is derived from, it becomes Iēsous, which in English spelling is “Jesus.”