“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” The Good News: Though you may feel defeated, God is closer than you realize. He is always with you and can heal your heart. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
What did Jesus say about healing?
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” “Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.” “He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.
How does God bind up the brokenhearted?
He quotes from Isaiah 61:1, which goes like this: The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.
How does God restore a broken heart?
The Good News: Regardless of your troubles, God has something better planned for you on the other side of them. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” The Good News: No matter the source of your heartbreak, God can repair your wounds. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
What God says about healing the sick?
3. James 5:14-16 (KJV) Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Where in the Bible does it say he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds?
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (Psalm 147:3). Lean on God and allow Him to continue the process of healing your broken heart.
Who heals broken hearted?
God quickens and renews us by the Living Word, through and by Jesus himself, who came to heal the brokenhearted through His payment of His own blood on the Cross.
What is the meaning of Psalm 147?
Thus it is classified as a psalm of praise. … Beginning in verse 2, the psalmist presents a series of reasons for praising God, including his continual attention to the city of Jerusalem, to brokenhearted and injured individuals, to the cosmos, and to nature.
What does the Bible say about a heavy heart?
“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.”
What does the Bible say about restoring love?
God does not give up on people, and neither should we. A famous quote does, after all, say: “If God could restore us back to himself, he can restore any relationship back to us.” In the Gospel of Luke chapter 2 verse 13-16, we read of Jesus going up to Jerusalem for the Passover feast.
How do you get over a broken heart spiritually?
- Give yourself permission to grieve. …
- Take care of yourself. …
- Lead the way in letting people know what you need. …
- Write down what you need (aka the ‘notecard method’) …
- Go outdoors. …
- Read self-help books and listen to podcasts. …
- Try a feel-good activity. …
- Seek professional help.
How do I activate God’s healing power?
You’ll learn how to:
- Receive and share words of knowledge for healing.
- Pray with authority to release God’s power.
- Keep ministering to people when they don’t instantly get healed.
- Use the five-step prayer model.
- Step out, take risks and watch God do the miraculous.
What is the most powerful healing prayer in the Bible?
Loving Father, touch me now with Your healing hands, for I believe that Your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover me with the Most Precious Blood of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Cast anything that should not be in me.