What are some good questions to ask about Christianity?
Here are 50 questions that a nonbeliever may ask a believer to try and understand religion a bit more.
- What religion do you believe in?
- Do you believe in God or another deity?
- When did you choose your faith?
- What is your idea of what God looks like?
- Is there a heaven?
- Is there a hell?
- What does heaven look like?
What are some good religious questions?
- What does it mean to really love God?
- What does it mean to really depend on or trust God?
- Why doesn’t God reveal Himself more obviously in everyday life?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- Does your choice of friends matter to your faith?
- What would be the impact to your life if you marry a believer vs.
What are spiritual questions?
Here are 40 of the most thought-provoking spiritual questions!
- What should be humanity’s goal?
- Should everyone on the planet be striving toward a common goal? …
- Can you think of something that everyone could agree on, despite the chaotic world we live in?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
Who Wrote the Bible?
According to both Jewish and Christian Dogma, the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy (the first five books of the Bible and the entirety of the Torah) were all written by Moses in about 1,300 B.C. There are a few issues with this, however, such as the lack of evidence that Moses ever existed …
Who created God?
We ask, “If all things have a creator, then who created God?” Actually, only created things have a creator, so it’s improper to lump God with his creation. God has revealed himself to us in the Bible as having always existed. Atheists counter that there is no reason to assume the universe was created.
What are some deep thought questions?
365 Deep & Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself (& Others)
- When was the last time you tried something new? …
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? …
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? …
- What gets you excited about life? …
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
What are some good questions to ask a spiritual person?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
How do you start a conversation with God?
Great ways to begin a spiritual topic are to ask what the person believes about God or if they have a faith. After they respond, you can ask if you can share what you believe and then share the gospel.
Did Jesus have a wife?
“Christian tradition has long held that Jesus was not married, even though no reliable historical evidence exists to support that claim,” King said in a press release.
What are the 75 books removed from the Bible?
This book contains: 1 Esdras, 2 Esdras, The Book of Tobit, The Book of Susanna, Additions to Esther, The Book of Judith, Wisdom of Solomon, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, The Epistle of Jeremiah, The Prayer of Azariah, Bel and the Dragon, Prayer of Manasses, 1 Maccabees, 2 Maccabees, Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, Gospel of …
Where is the original Bible kept?
They are the Codex Vaticanus, which is held at the Vatican, and the Codex Sinaiticus, most of which is held at the British Library in London. “They’re both fourth century,” said Evans.