What is the meaning of I will pray for you?
1. to beseech God, or some other deity, on behalf of someone or something. I will pray for you to recover from your illness quickly.
What to say when someone says I will pray for you?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
How do you say we will pray for you?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
Where in the Bible does it say to pray for one another?
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
What is the spiritual meaning of prayer?
noun. a devout petition to God or an object of worship. a spiritual communion with God or an object of worship, as in supplication, thanksgiving, adoration, or confession. the act or practice of praying to God or an object of worship.
How do I thank someone for praying for me?
“Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers”
- I can’t thank you all enough for your prayers. …
- It is comforting to have so many friends praying for me.
- The surgery was a success! …
- Thank you for the prayer and spiritual advice. …
- Thank you for your continued prayers!
How do you respond to thank you for your prayers?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
How do you pray for someone?
‘ I ask that you put it in my friend’s heart to seek you, so he can find you.” Pray that God brings other people into the lives of your friends who will show and share with them the love of God. God loves using many faces and voices to reveal his goodness to someone.
How do you pray for something?
Ask God specifically for what you want.
Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.
How do I pray for my friend?
Pray for a Friend in Pain
Dear Lord, Lord I pray for (insert name). I pray that they may experience your deep spiritual understanding, strength, endurance, and patience. I pray that you can give (name) more knowledge of yourself during this difficult time.
Why is it important to pray for each other?
When we pray for someone else it draws us closer in relationships. Praying for your spouse, child, or friend helps them to see how much you love them. Almost no one you meet will decline being prayed over. Offering to pray for someone is a free and powerful gift you can give to anyone you meet.
Why is it important to pray?
Prayer is an important way to experience God as the religious believer can communicate with Him. By bringing their problems to God, or asking for forgiveness and help, they come closer to Him. … In prayer, Christians lift their minds and hearts to God.
What does the Bible say about asking for prayers?
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” … The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.